Monday, August 6, 2007

Lovely Complex Live-Action Movie


Finally I watched an anime-based live action movie which is better than the anime version.

It's Lovely Complex. Yeah, I just knew it not so long.


Well, actually the story is the same like the anime version, but with some cuts to make it shorter..

But it’s seriously more hilarious, and perfect. About the casts, they’re perfect! I believe they also talk in Kansai accent.

The only difference is Suzuki isn’t cool, but rather pervert.

It’s just perfect. It’s funny but the sad scene made me cry T_T

You should watch it! Overall rate: 4 stars!

You could watch it on crunchyroll (please log in first)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you a video??
if you have, can you share with me?'cause I really love this manga and I want to watch the live action movie..