Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Anime is just for kids


“Anime is just for kids“, “Anime is not for grownups”. Those are what people usually said about anime, especially in my country.

Well I don’t know if there are still a lot of people thinking like that. But I would like to tell you this: Anime is not just for kids!

What anime have they seen?? If they watch anime for kids like Doraemon, Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Crayon Shinchan, etc, no wonder if they thought that anime is just for kids.

Anime=animation=cartoon=for kids?? What is that?!?

Let’s see examples from anime that is not for kids:



-Evangelion. It’s just too complicated. I (when I was 18 years old) needed 3 times to watch before I understand the ending. And Evangelion is just fool of blood and some nudity. I don’t think kids should watch this anime.
-Hunter X Hunter. Heads are rolling, crashed, and cut. Hisoka is just maniac. The strategies are a bit complicated. I don’t expect kids would understand it.
-Claymore. It’s full of blood and nudity.

And other anime like
-Darker than Black
-Black Lagoon
-Devil May Cry
-Love Hina

It’s clear that those animes are not for kids. It’s for the grownups!

By the way, All hentai anime are not for kids^^

0 comments: