Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Honey & Clover Live-Action Movie


Actually I have watched this movie after I watched the anime version. I like this movie (After I think about it, I think I just don’t like Death Note Live-Action Movie ^^;).

I don’t know if there is the sequel of this movie, because there are so much scenes that never show up in this movie.

Yes, there are some differences between the movie and the anime version:




*Hanamoto Sensei doesn’t over protect Hagu.
*Hagu’s love story’s different.
*They went to the sea
*Morita doesn’t work with the movie director
*Morita’s not that good in making money. But he’s more talented in making art pieces.
*There is no Morita Kaoru
*Mayama is more psychotic. He stalks Rika and keeps every Rika’s belonging. So he’s a psycho!

+The casts of Hagu and Takemoto are just perfect
+The art pieces are superb!
+I believe the casts are real artists.

-Mayama is not that manly.
-Morita is too wild. And it seems that he doesn’t like money.
-Mayama is really Morita’s junior. In the anime version, although he is Morita’s junior, he acts like his senior.
-It seems very quiet. There is almost no background music.

Overall rate: 3 stars.

You can watch it on crunchyroll (please log in first).

0 comments: