Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Japanese Music


L'Arc~en~Ciel, X-Japan, Yellow Monkey, Siam Shade, Utada Hikaru, Younha, BoA, T.M. Revolution, Gackt, Nightmare, YUI, Home Made Kazoku, FLOW, Orange Range, etc

I'm crazy for japanese music (J-Rock, J-Pop, and the other J-).

I myself almost always listen to japanese music instead of my country music (but I listen it too).

Somehow, japanese music is just too addicting. I don't know how, I don't think like japanese, I can't speak japanese (but sometimes I could understand the meaning of some sentence because I watch anime a lot), but I'm still in love with japanese music.




It's all because of anime. I always watch anime, and I'm in love with it. In every anime there are always opening and ending song. Because I am fan of the anime, I search for those songs on the internet.

Then because I like the song, I search for another song that sung by the same artist.

I'm now in love with the artists.

for example, I love Rurouni Kenshin. I like the ending song titled "La 4th avenue Cafe". L'Arc~en~Ciel sing that song. I also like Great Teacher Onizuka, the opening song titled "Driver's High", Laruku (another name of L'Arc~en~Ciel) sing that song too. So I searched every song sung by Laruku. Then I'm now fan of Laruku.

Because I love Laruku, I also become a fan of Hyde 666 (the vocalist of Laruku) and Tetsu69 (the bassist of Laruku), who make their own solo album.

I think it's not strange for anime fan to like japanese music too.

That is why J-Music is now so popular, besides the other things that make it popular.

0 comments: